Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Winners For Sketch 312!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!
The Queen of Clean: Sandi
Thanks so much to everyone  who played along with us this week! The gallery was full of amazing cards and it's been really tough to choose just one as the winner. Sandi's card jumped out of the gallery for me. I totally love the fun and cheerful colors she used as well as the gorgeous embossed background. Congratulations, Sandi you are this week's Queen of Clean! 


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!

SaveSave

7 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

Thanks so much, Jen M., for choosing my card! I'm honoured, looking at all the other beautiful creations here! Congrats to Sandi for her lovely creation and all the other Princesses! You made my day!

Nadine said...

Félicitations à Sandi pour sa jolie carte! Et merci à Jen T d'avoir choisi ma carte parmi toutes ces belles créations. Je suis heureuse et très contente!
Bravo à toutes!

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick....wonderful sketch and everyone's creation was amazing!

Sandi MacIver said...

thanks for the pick Cecile, amazing sketch again this week and congratulations to everyone, all the samples were amazing.

Dawn Tidd said...

Thanks for picking my card, Linda! Such a fun sketch and FMS is always inspiring!

MA-MI said...

Karren, thanks for picking my card! I love making cards on FMS sketches.
Regards, Maja

Colleen Begley said...

Thank you, Jen. This was a fun sketch! (but aren't they all?)