Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Winners For Sketch 322

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cécile has chosen the Queen!

The Queen of Clean: Heidi from Blue Scallop Creations


Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us this week! The gallery was positively amazing, so many awesome cards with this simple sketch. I did have a great time browsing the gallery and going forth and back among all your fabulous creations but I kept on going back to Heidi's card! That crisp and CAS design is absolutely stunning. Love the white flowers over that gorgeous all-green blending. Congrats, Heidi!  You're this week's Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Karren!

SaveSave

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh thank you so much! I really appreciate it. This is such a fun challenge :)

Brian King said...

Wow! Thanks for the pick, Linda. I'm so happy my card is included in this collection of beauties! <3

Sandra Jayne Wingate said...

Thanks a bunch, Teresa, for choosing my card this week! There were so many awesome entries this week!